Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Own Blog

I read so many other people's blogs that I guess it is about time I get my own! As a middle school math teacher, one of my annual goals is to develop more math games, simualtions and mathematical models and use them in my instructional goups. Over the years I have collected stories, games and a variety of visual representations for making math instruction more clear and I am now attempting to catalog them here in this format. So Everything Math by Marsha is a collection of my thoughts and reflections in the ongoing journey of being a middle school math teacher.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love math games! Good luck with your quest. I'll come back from time to time to see what you have discovered and posted.

mhb said...

Thanks David! I am excited about this new project and appreciate your support!